Our Weekend


Before getting to our weekend, I want to give my sister a Birthday shout out!  She turned 39 on Friday!  She's getting old!  ;)


Love you, Kristie!!

Also, on Friday, Jack's old teacher from Country Lane, sent him this "We Miss You" picture via facebook!  How sweet is that?!?!?!!!


I don't have any pictures to show because I didn't go, but Judd went to 6 Flags with the band on Friday.  This is the only picture I have, thanks to facebook!  It's the group getting instructions at the school before leaving.  He had a GREAT time!!


I signed Bart up to chaperon (yes, I did!).  ;)  Judd agreed to it as long as Bart kept a healthy distance from him.  Ha!  Bart did his chaperon duties, but had a lot of down time.  I think he got really bored, because he came home with this!  Haha!


He wants me to frame it and hang it.  Where, oh where  will I put it?!  LOL!

On Saturday, the boys started tennis lessons!  I think they enjoyed it!  The coach was so good with the kids!  The Jacobs' boys are taking too, so that makes it extra fun! 












Sadly, I don't have any pictures, but we went to the Jacobs' new house for dinner.  We got to help break in their new smoker and media room.  It was so much fun!  We are so thankful for their friendship!  We can't wait to have them over to our new house in a couple of months!!

Sunday was Mother's Day and I had a great day!  It could not have been any better!  My boys showered me with cards and gifts!  :)  And my sweet Jack brought me this flower he picked from the yard.  He was so sweet.  He said, "I know it's not much, but here ya go".  Awe!!!!!  He melts me!  :)


We went to Church then to lunch.  Afterwards, we came home and rested a bit then went to the dog park.  Max had a blast!  He is definitely in his happy place at the dog park!


After Max finished playing with the dogs, we took a bike to the trails and worked with Jack on his bike riding.  


And guess what........


HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!


Look at him go!!!!  Seeing him learn to ride a bike was the best Mother's Day gift!  Nothing is more exciting!!


Side note:  We honestly thought Jack might be born without balance (ha!).  We had tried to help him learn to ride a bike so many times.  It was so frustrating for all of us.  Well, this time, he was ready.  He wanted to do it himself, and you know what....He did it on the first try!  He just needed a little confidence in himself!  :)
So fun!!


We celebrated afterwards with a trip to Bahama Bucks!  Yum!


What a great Mother's Day and wonderful weekend!  I am one blessed Mama!



Comments

Popular Posts