Summer Camp!


When we moved to Texas over Christmas break, we made Judd a promise.  We promised him he could go back to Oklahoma for summer camp with the Jr. High at FBCBA.  Sheila asked if he could stay an extra week with Hunter and go to a camp at NSU after Falls Creek.  We agreed to it since we knew he would love being with his friends!

I wasn't there to see him off, but I do have a few pictures thanks to my wonderful friends!  :)

The 3 Amigos reunited and ready to go!


Love these boys!


"White Out" night!


I love this.


Back in OK!  They had a great week at Falls Creek!


Hunter turned 13 while Judd was there, so he got to help him celebrate!






I just love these boys!  I'm thankful Judd got to spend some time with them.  But, I was SO GLAD to have my boy back home! Two weeks is a long time!!


Oh, and here's a little tip for you moms....If you send your son to summer camp with a bug band, have him toss it in the trash can when he is done with it.  Tell him not to put it back in his suitcase!!  If he does, EVERYTHING (including the clean clothes his friend's mom kindly washed for him) will smell like citronella and you may have to rewash everything your child brings home multiple times to get the bug band smell away! ;)

I better get busy!  



Welcome home, Judd!  Our family is not the same without you!  We missed you bunches!!






Comments

Popular Posts