Fun at the Texas State Fair


The Texas State Fair is the biggest fair in the country (well, of course it is...I mean DUH!...Texas).  It is a BIG DEAL around here!  Bart took off work on Monday since the boys were out of school and we went to see what all the hype was about.

Fried Brisket anyone?  (The boys said it was good.  I took their word for it.)


Fried butter?  Seriously??



Fried Thanksgiving Dinner?  Doughnut Burger??  NO THANK YOU!  You name it, they fried it up and sold it at the fair!


We were told we HAD to have a Fletcher's Corn Dog.  I tasted it and I have to say it was the best corn dog I've ever had, but boy was it DEEP FRIED!


Roasted Corn.


Fried PB&J and bananas.  Bart and Judd shared this.  They said it was good.  I trusted them.  ;)


That's Big Tex up there!  He talks to ya when you walk by.


On the sky lift with the boys!




Time for some rides! 


It's a bird!  It's a plane!  No, it's Judd and Jack and some stranger between them!


Weeeeeee!






Hold on tight!




You might be in Texas if...


The boys loved the car show!










The boys had a blast!!




Comments

Popular Posts