A Texas Halloween

We celebrated our first Halloween in Texas.  But before I get to that, I'd like to throw back to when my boys were babies.  This is the cutest cowboy and puppy I have ever seen!!


Halloween fell on a Friday this year, which I loved!  Wish it was on a Friday every year!  I had the boys a special Halloween treat waiting for them after school.




A little sugar before the candy - ha!

We went to the Bradley's for dinner and trick-or-treating and had so much fun I forgot to take pictures.  Thankfully, Tasha shared a couple with me.  Her son, Mason, made these yummy owls and mouths.  Aren't they cute??



I made these edible band-aids and Q-tips!  Ha!


The gang having dinner, before trick-or-treating.


I don't have a picture of the boys all dressed up.  What was I thinking?  Oh well.  They had a good time with friends and got tons of candy!

Besides Halloween, it was time change weekend.  This pretty much sums up my weekend...


Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts