Weekend Wrap Up - Erin Came to Visit!


One of my dear sweet "sister friends" as I call her, came to visit me this weekend!  I was so excited I could barely contain myself!  I just love her so much!  God has blessed me with so many good friends throughout my life, but there are certain ones that are super special.  Erin is one of those!  We had so much to catch up on that Erin started making a list so we wouldn't forget anything.  Haha!

Erin arrived Friday night just in time to go to dinner with us, then Jack's game.  We came home and watched "Pitch Perfect".  HOW HAS ERIN NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE?!  I knew I had to fix that!  I stayed up waaaay past my bedtime, but it was totally worth it for the laughs!

Erin has been "killin' it" at the gym lately, so she was not about to skip a workout while in Texas.  We put together a very modified (for me) workout to do Saturday morning.  Yes, #5 says "lung & curl".  Haha!  Oops!  We rode the bike and did stair runs as well.  Whew!  I am feeling my muscles today!!


Afterwards, we had a healthy raspberry/chocolate/spinach shake and sat outside and soaked in a little Vitamin D.   It was a beautiful day!



Yes, I am aware that my hand looks like a man hand in this picture.  WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?

Carla drove to Prosper to spend the day with us and we were so glad she did!  We got pedicures and ate sushi, swapped stories and laughed.  It was so fun!





We had such a nice time.  Thank you Bart for taking care of the boys so I could be with my friends!  You are the best!  :)  And thank you, Erin, for making me part of your Birthday and driving all the way here!  I had a blast!

Miss you already!  Come back soon!


Comments

Popular Posts