What a Difference a Year Makes




This day, 1 year ago, was the hardest day of my life to date. I sent my hearts (my children) into the "jungle" (aka: a brand new school where they didn't know a single soul). I could throw up thinking about the nerves we all had that day. Throw up, I tell ya!

While we dreaded going back to school today after a really nice, long winter break, it was nothing compared to the anxiety we had this time last year. God got us through that day (and the entire year for that matter). He brought us closer to Him and each other and taught us so much. I am thankful for the peace we have knowing He is with us every step of the way (no matter the road He takes us). 

What a difference a year makes. It hasn't been easy, but we made it and are learning to like it here in Texas.

I look forward to seeing what else God has in store for us.

With Him, ALL THINGS are possible!


Comments

Popular Posts