Be Mine



We had a great Valentine's Day!  My sweetie gave me these beautiful roses and a robe I have been wanting from Nordstrom.  (He loves me!)


I got cinnamon rolls for the boys (all 3) for Valentine's bfast.  That is their love language!


I also gave them each  Reese's hearts and a "bundtlet" from "Nothin' Bundt Cake".  


Bart and I went to lunch at a local sushi place.  It was a beautiful day, so we got to sit on the patio.  It was perfect!




That evening, I fixed my boys their favorite...steak.


Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!


Oh, and P.S.  Bart is taking me somewhere next Saturday night and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE!  Eeeeeeep!  
He told me to buy myself a new dress and pack a bag for the night.  
Hmmmm.  
What in the world?

I'll let ya know!  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts