FOURTEEN!


This boy had a Birthday on Friday!  


I am still not sure how he is 14?!  GOODNESS ME!  Wasn't he just born yesterday?  It's true what they say, "DON'T BLINK"!  Time sure does fly by.  

Since we celebrated big with Hunter a couple of weeks ago, we kept things sort of low key this weekend.  He requested cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I have a hard time saying no to something like that.  ;)




We have a family tradition of opening up family gifts the morning of your Birthday.


Bed head brothers...


He loved his new Beats!  :)


I want to document the sweet message Jack wrote in Judd's card.  It said, "Judd you are the best brother in the world.  If you had a different brother, I would steal you from them."  MELT. MY. HEART.  They do love each other!!  ;)

I "forgot" to make him a lunch on Friday, so I dropped off Cane's (one of his favorites) as a little surprise.  Don't worry, I didn't dare stay and eat with him.  I just left it at the front office.  Pretty sure he would've died had I stayed to eat with him.  Ha!

I also surprised him with his favorite cookies after school.  My sister says I spoil my boys.  That may be true, but they won't be at home for me to spoil forever.  



Judd had a couple of friends from school hang out and stay the night on Friday.  We ordered pizza and  I made him his favorite chocolate sheet cake.  (Okay, so I do spoil them ;)  I think he had a good time hanging out with his buddies!

He played in a band event called "Bandapalooza" Saturday night.  It's where all the Prosper bands come together for a "night at the movies.  They played everything from "Harry Potter" to "Pirates of the Caribbean" to "Mission Impossible".....  It was fun!




We finished up the weekend with Church, lunch and a little Superbowl fun.  It was a great weekend!

Happy Birthday, Judd!  

We love you to the moon and back and couldn't be prouder to have you as our son!

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts