Introducing Natalie!


I am so excited today!!  I am linking up with Kelly at  Kelly's Korner for "Single's Day"!  I have a very special someone to introduce you to!


Her name is Natalie!



I like to pretend like Natalie's my daughter because I have a house full of boys, but she's not.  But if I had a daughter, I'd  hope she would be as sweet, kind, considerate, and hard working as Natalie is.  We pretty much think she is the BEST!  Natalie was our babysitter while we lived in Tulsa, OK, but she became a part of our family during that time.  We just LOVE her and I know you will too!


So, a little about Natalie....

Natalie is 22 years old and a junior in college.  She lives in Broken Arrow, OK.  She works for an assisted living home and is WONDERFUL at her job.  The residents at the assisted living home love her to pieces!  She is also a part time Nanny for 3 terrific kiddos who love her like a second mom. Natalie is SO GOOD with kids! When Natalie is not in class or working, she loves hanging out with her friends and family, going to church, and she is always up for an adventure!  Natalie has the cutest smile and sweetest nature.  She loves Jesus and it shows! Natalie is a good catch!  Any boy would be lucky to marry Natalie.  She is going to make a  wonderful wife and be an amazing mom one day!


Natalie lives in Oklahoma, but has family in the Dallas, TX area, as well.  So, If you (or someone you know) near these areas are interested in meeting Natalie, please e-mail me at teecupgirl@aol.com.  I would be happy to get you in touch with her!  :)

XOXO


Comments

  1. Hi Tonya,
    My brother Josh is number 12 on Kelly's blog. He lives in Tulsa, graduated from ORU with his MBA and just got a job with American Airlines. He goes to Church on the Move and loves being an uncle to my two kiddos. If Natalie would be interested in meeting him or learning more, please feel free to email me thehugheses@live.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts