A Little Getaway and A Texas Snow!

Bart surprised me with a little getaway the weekend after Valentine's Day.  (Isn't he sweet?)  He took me to III Forks for dinner (oh, so yummy and swanky) and then to the Hilton Anatole for a night and pampering at the spa.











It was great to get away with my honey...just the two of us!  :)

The next week, Old Man Winter came to visit...big time and brought SNOW!  Is that crazy, or what?!  THIS IS TEXAS PEOPLE! 









The boys loved having a couple of snow days at home!



I didn't mind it much either!  ;)



After the snow melted, would you believe we had ANOTHER SNOW DAY?!  


Is was a big one too (I measured 6 1/2 inches)!!! 


It was beautiful!




But, we are ready for Spring now!  Please, please, pretty please?!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts