Easter 2015

We had a wonderful Easter!  Both boys had friends over to spend the night on Thursday and Friday night.  We dyed eggs.  We helped out at the church's helicopter egg drop (so fun)!  We drove out to a tulip farm.  The boys loved that one (only, not really) - ha!  We grilled out on Saturday night since the weather was so nice.  We went to church in our Easter best.  And, we had friends over for lunch after church.  Such a nice weekend!

Some of our pretty eggs


 My pretty Spring flowers


Some of my decor I did for Easter lunch






Our yummy lunch


My pitiful looking cake that tasted better than it looked (promise)!  ;)


My boys!  How lucky am I?


My boys and my sweetie (say CHEESE)!  Haha!  And yes, I realize Judd and Jack had already ditched their shoes.  ;)


And just for fun, I leave you with these two cuties back in 1976 or so!  ;)


Happy Easter from the Roberts!

Comments

Popular Posts