Leave it to Beaver

You have to at least be as old as I am to understand the title of this post.  ;)

Anyway...I want to document a couple of funnies that I hope to remember one day when Jack has children of his own and he can't believe what they said/did.  That's when I will direct him to this post right here.  ;)

I think the best way to document the first incident, is to share the e-mail I received from Jack's teacher...

Hey!

I hope everything is going ok!  I have something to share with you that I heard about at recess today concerning Jack.  Apparently, Jack has taught some of the boys in our class how to do “nerpies” (aka pinch nipples).  He says his brother taught him.  I spoke with him about it at recess and he was very upset.  I can tell he was disappointed and he swears it will never happen again!  It was an awkward conversation, but I think that it won’t be a problem anymore!!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

OH MY GOODNESS!  Can you say embarrassing???!!!!  

I assure you, Jack got into trouble at home!  He was also very embarrassed about it at school.  So, I don't think we have to worry about him giving anybody any "nerpies" ever again.  (Lord, help me!)

I had to pick Jack up early from school the following day for a doctor's appt.  I laughed at my e-mail exchange with his teacher.  I am very thankful she found the humor in the situation!  ;)


My e-mail to the teacher... 
Good Morning Mrs. Surratt!
I wanted to let you know that I will be picking Jack up a little early this afternoon.  I should be there around 2:20.

Thanks,
Tonya (The "nerpie" kid's Mom) :-P


From Mrs. Surratt.... 


 Melissa Surratt
(The “nerpie” kids teacher!) 

So funny!  She told me she worried all day how she was going to tell me about the incident.  I guess she won't be forgetting Jack for a while!  I imagine that story will get told over and over again. (Picture me with my hands over my eyes!)


The other funny was something I found out today.  His teacher told me that he and his buddies found a cup on the school playground (as in the kind boys wear to protect their privates while playing baseball).  His teacher had to tell them what it was because they were playing tag with it.  YUCK!!  She had them wash their hands (thankfully)!  Ugh!  Obviously, Jack has never played baseball!  ;)

So, as you can see, Jack is providing lots of stories for his teacher to share for years to come.  ;)

Like my Mom always says, "Leave it to Beaver".


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts