Good Bye's, Summer Hair, a Weird Finger, and Awards


I think this post will get me all caught up.  Whew!  I was really behind!!

One of Judd's friend's, Austin, is moving to GA when school is out.  The kids are really going to miss him and I will miss his mom.  She is so sweet.  Their little group had a going away party for him last weekend.


Crazy kids!


I finally got my spring/summer highlights!  Here's to hoping I don't regret that decision.  So far, so good!


And speaking of me....... I have to share this little story. 

While on Judd's field trip, the diamond came out of my engagement ring!  (GASP!)  Thankfully, I found it!  WHEW!!!!!!  But, LOOK AT MY FINGER WHEN I TOOK MY RING OFF!!


Does it remind you of anything?..............................................


EEEEEEEEEK!  I NEVER take it off!  I even clean it while wearing it.  So, when I took it off, it took quite a bit of twisting, turning, pulling, etc....  So, that, my friends, is what happens when you have been married for 20 years and weigh a good 30 pounds more than you did when you got married.  Oops!  I don't think that ring will be going back on my finger any time soon.  Maybe I'll ditch the diamond and add a few more bands like the lady in the picture!  ;)


Moving on.....  

Today, Jack had his end of the year Award's Ceremony at school.  


Jack got the "Fun Friend" award.  This doesn't surprise me at all.  He loves his friends and his friends seem to love him.  They say he makes them laugh.  And of course, Jack loves that they think he is funny!  ;)


Jack and his sweet teacher, Mrs. Surratt.  When I took this picture, she said, "Okay Jack, say 'NERPIE'"!  Bwahahahaha!  She is NEVER going to forget him after that!


Jack and his friend/neighbor, Nathan.


Another neighbor friend, Riley.  P.S.  Riley ALWAYS wears those boots!  Haha!  Makes me laugh!


Congrats Jack!  Daddy and I are super proud of you!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts