Soaking Up the Last of Summer

We tried to make the most of the last couple of weeks of summer!  

We met Paxton, Bodgen (from the Ukraine) and Tasha for a little Urban Air and lunch one day.  We loved getting to know Bogden this summer.  He is a great kid!  We miss him since he has returned home!


The Queen girls spent a day with us while their parents were at work.  They were fun to have around!  Girls are so much different than boys!  ;)


One of my very favorites, ERIN, came to see me!  She brought her girls this time and we had a great time!!


I took Luke, Jack, Judd, Levi and his sister swimming one day.  No pictures of the big kids (they are way too cool for that!)  I did manage to sneak one of Jack and Luke, though.  


Look at all of these kids outside playing!  I love it!


Two of my loves at lunch after church one day.  Aren't they handsome?


We've enjoyed a little corn hole in the evenings.


Jack has discovered he loves helping Daddy fix things around the house!  My little handy man in training.


Max has enjoyed a few car rides lately.  He is practically "attached to my hip" as Bart says.  ;)


Comments

Popular Posts