Summertime Continued

Boy, do I have some catching up to do!  I have put my blog on the back burner this last month.  I guess I've just been busy having fun with my people!  :)

During the last month of summer, we tried to squeeze in some fun with friends before school started back.  Jack was so excited to hang out with Luke and AJ!  We went to see a movie and came back home so they could play.  These boys picked right back up where they left off!  They had a blast!


We met up with Mandi and her boys one day for a little Urban Air and Canes!  Yum!


We had the Dalton's and the Waltke's over for dinner one night.  So fun!


We extended our patio and Bart got himself a new grill and smoker.  We have really enjoyed it!  One of favorite things we've done so far, was pizza!  Yum!  It was a hit!



Jack did 2 weeks of basketball camp this summer.  He really enjoyed it and learned lots!



I was SO EXCITED when Amber called and told me they would be in town for a few days!  It was so fun catching up with her.  I miss my "southern sister" from Oklahoma so much!!





Comments

Popular Posts