Catching Up....Yet Again

I have got to start doing a better job of keeping up with my blog.  Life just seems to be moving so fast these days!

So, backing up a bit.....

Prosper High School got to play a game at the AT&T Stadium (where the Dallas Cowboys play).  My boys had been there before, but I had not.  All I can say is WOW!  It was pretty amazing.


They showed Judd on the jumbo tron with the band several times.  So fun!


Here comes the Prosper Eagles!



Ready to watch some football!





There's Judd again!  So cool!








It was a blast playing at the AT&T Stadium and we are headed back there again this Friday night for the playoffs.  Woo Hoo!


Next up...Jack spotted Tyler, from Dude Perfect, at church.  We knew he went to our church, but this was the first time we asked for a pic!  Made Jack's day!


I don't get many pics with this boy these days.  He's either not home, or too cool for pictures.  I got him to smile for the camera at lunch on this day.  ;)



Next.....

We went to see Mason in his first play, "Alice".  It was so cute!  I just love his Mama to pieces!  


Judd and Mason.  We are so thankful for this precious family!


This & that....
Picked up these 3 crazy kids after choir practice one day.


We got to celebrate Danielle's Birthday with her.  That was fun!  


Judd made the Prosper News Letter.  Can you see him way over towards the left, in the back?  These are some of the kids he eats lunch with at school with our school superintendent, Dr. Watkins.  Good group of kids and wonderful superintendent!



Friday night lights continues!


Our favorite trumpet player!


This kids cracks me up!  He has started basketball again and he loves it!


We love our patio at this house and the cooler weather we have been getting!


That's a wrap (for now)!  More to come as I try to get up to speed.

Comments

Popular Posts