Halloween 2015



I took Jack and Paxton to their Fall Festival at school.  They had a blast!



Jackson, Paxton and Jack


Riley and Jack


Hold on Jack!


Jack wanted to carve his pumpkin all by himself this year, so he did (with no trips to the ER)!  Whew!


In true Jack style....


We had some friends over for dinner and trick-or-treating, so I decided to make some Halloween themed treats. 

Jack helped me make these bloody eyeball cupcakes.  They look disgusting, but they were actually really good (red velvet)!  ;)










Our scarecrow is waiting for our trick-or-treaters to arrive!




My skeleton!


Judd and Mason met up with some friends and went to some haunted houses in the neighborhood.  They had a good time.



Captain America and my skeleton ready to get some candy!



Checking out their loot...


Fun times!

Halloween 2015 is in the books!  Bring on the turkey!!


Comments

Popular Posts