Mama's Girl

Once a Mama's girl, always a Mama's girl, I suppose!  I don't remember ever being anything but a Mama's girl!  :)  

I was scheduled to have surgery a couple of weeks ago, so we planned for my Mom to come stay with us to help me out for two weeks.  I ended up canceling my surgery, for the time being, but Mom got to come anyway!  Woo hoo!  I have to say that this was my most favorite visit with her because we had so much time together, got to do everything we wanted to do without rushing, and still got to relax at home.  It was great!





We made homemade pizzas on the grill one night and invited Mason and Paxton to join us!




Bart took off on Monday so we could go to downtown Dallas to the Galleria.  It was a fun day!



Me and Mom at the Galleria.


This is the closest I will ever get to the American Girl store and I think I'm ok with that!  ;)


Mama loves her some Godiva chocolate covered strawberries, so she was so excited when spotted a Godiva at the Galleria!


I had to go in the Louis Vuitton store for kicks!  ;)  Think Max needs this fancy designer dog carrier?  Haha!  Pretty sure I would not only break the bank if I got him this expensive dog carrier, but I would also break my back trying to carry him in it!  LOL!


We took Mom to the PHS Homecoming Community Pep Rally.  She was amazed!  There is nothing like it!


Here we are at the Homecoming parade.


We went back for the Homecoming pep rally on Friday.  So fun!


Look!  We got "B00'd"!!  So fun!!


Brunch at 3 Squares before going to the movies.


Jack and Pax at the park waiting to see the Celina Balloon Festival.  I have no pics from the Balloon Festival because we only saw a total of 6 hot air balloons, from a distance.  Nothing super exciting, but it was a nice morning at the park.


Scotty P's before the game!


Mom got to go to an assembly at Jack's school.  I loved this because we never have grandparents here to attend with us.  It meant a lot to me (and Jack) for Mom to go!


No visit to Dallas is complete for Mom without going for frozen custard at Double Dip!  YUMMMMM!


And just like that, two weeks was up, and it was time to say goodbye.  :(  


I love this lady so much!  How lucky am I to have a Mom/best friend in one?!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts