Double Digits

My baby is 10!

I am in denial.  I still think of him like this...



But, alas, he is not a baby anymore.  He is growing up right before my eyes.  

We celebrated his Birthday BIG!  After all, you only turn 10 once!

The celebrating started with going to see Goosebumps at Starwood Theatre.  We scored recliner seats and ate food you would order in a restaraunt.  I'm not sure I can ever go to a regular ole movie theatre again.  It spoiled us a little!


After the movie, we took Jack and Paxton to ifly.  They had a great time learning how to sky dive!






We celebrated with our family at home with Jack's favorite cake!  








I met the Birthday boy for lunch at school! 


After school, some of the neighborhood friends came over to have pizza cake!


I think our 10 year old had a fantastic Birthday!  

I love you to the moon and back, Jack Greenlee Roberts!  

Comments

Popular Posts