Is He Really Old Enough To Drive??



Well, things are a changing around here.  We have a new driver in the house.  (Picture me hiding my eyes!)  And when I say driver, I don't mean this kind...


Nope!  I mean this kind.....



That's right.  Judd turned 15!  Yes...FIFTEEN! Eeeeeek!  He is currently taking driver's ed and has already taken his test and gotten his learner's permit.  CrAzY!!  

Part of me is nervous about this new adventure.  But part of me is excited for him.  Judd is very responsible and I know he will be a great driver.  Now, if I can just keep all of those crazy drivers away from him, all will be well.  (Sigh....That's where my anxiety comes in to play.)  So, we will practice his driving skills this year and hopefully get him ready for the busy streets of Dallas. (Eeeek!)  

We had so much fun celebrating Judd's Birthday.  I love the traditions we have created within our family.  The celebration started with Judd having a couple of his best friends over for the night.  


Meet Levi (the horse head).  He calls me Mom and I kind of love it.  He and Mason are both great kids!  I am so thankful Judd has their friendship.  


We celebrated with homemade cinnamon rolls (Judd's request).


Presents...


And chocolate sheet cake (also Judd's request).


We let the person with the Birthday pick where they want to eat lunch on the Sunday closest to their Birthday.  Judd picked Maggiano's.  He has good taste!  ;)


I seriously can't believe Judd is 15, but I love the age he is right now.  I know that could change any day.  Puberty is a funny thing.  They can be quite moody at times.  But overall, he is a really good kid and it is fun watching him become the man God is calling him to be.  

We love you Judd!  Happy Birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts