A Colorado Springs Spring Break

We went to Colorado Springs for a little get-a-way over Spring Break.  It was mine and the boys' first time visiting Colorado.  It was truly breathtaking.  Just gorgeous!

We stayed at The Broadmoor, which was a nice treat!  It is absolutely beautiful!









These were real!













While in Colorado Springs, we went zip lining through the mountains.  We could see Seven Falls.  It was amazing!







Not gonna lie, I was a little lot nervous!  This was the first one we did.  It was just a little baby one to prepare us for the bigger ones.


That view!


Here we go!




My 3 loves admiring the mountains!





The steps to Seven Falls (Can you say steep?!)






 So pretty and peaceful!




















We visited the Manitou Cliff Dwellings on a beautiful day.  Look at that blue sky!




And The Garden of the Gods did not disappoint!






We went on a lantern cave tour at Cave of the Winds. Between zip lining and crawling through dark caves,  I seriously conquered lots of fears on this trip!  I kept saying I felt like I was on "Fear Factor". (I'm just glad we didn't have to eat cock roaches or get in a coffin with snakes!)  Ha!


We stumbled upon this view on a drive one day.


I would NEVER get tired of this view!


We went to see the Chapel at the Air Force Base. It was so pretty.








This cracked me up.  It was about 7AM and Jack was eating beef jerky.  Blek!  (As if morning breath isn't bad enough.)  Add some beef jerky and you've got yourself something like cow breath.  Yuck! 


On our last morning, I wanted to get in one more hike, so I got up early and went on a walk while the others were waking up.  It was so peaceful.  I'd live outside if this was my view every day!








So pretty!  
Thank you for a great Spring Break, Colorado Springs!  We WILL be back!

Until next time...


Comments

Popular Posts