A Little of This...A Little of That

Well, it's been a really long time since I've documented life around here.  I'm not sure why I haven't blogged, I just haven't.  I know I am going to want to document our time in Mobile this summer, so I feel like I need to catch all of my readers (Mom and Sacha) up to speed first!  ;)


We finished up the school year with a bang!  I have zero pictures of Judd because he has reached the age of "DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!".  So, you'll have to pretend you see him pictured below with his end of the year certificates and such.  ;)

Here is Jack at his Awards Ceremony pictured with some of his friends.








Here he is at his end of year party! 



We were having a pretty low key, normal night until Jack's friend came and knocked on the front door and said with the widest eyes I have ever seen, "Hurry!  Get Mr. Bart and tell him to bring his machette!".  

We walked out to find this in our garage right by the door to the house!!!  
No ma'am!!


While I was packing our stuff to move inside praying the snake would die, Bart took care of it.  Boy, did things get exciting around here that night.  Yikes!  No thank you!!



Since our neighborhood pool isn't ready yet, we are enjoying The Bridges Golf Club this summer!  It's further away than I'd like, but it's super nice and not crowded at all!  






Judd went to camp with our church's youth group, so Jack and I did some fun things here at home.  We picked up his buddy, Jacob, one day for a little Obstacle Warrior training!





We also dog sat for the Archer's.  Jack LOVED Clarabelle and Mae!






Meanwhile, Bart came home with this Sautrday night......


Boys and their toys!


We celebrated Bart on Father's Day at Mignon.  It was yummy!


After church and lunch, he took the boys for a ride, redneck style, in the neighborhood.  City boys come to town!  Yee Haw!


Jack wanted to take Judd to the Obstacle Warrior training place, so we went back there for some fun.  Boy, is it a workout!  They love it!




Sh!  Don't tell Judd I posted this! ;)


That's about it for now!  We are so very glad it's summer!!


Comments

Popular Posts