Oklahoma Comes to Visit!


I once again find myself catching up on my blog.  I supposed that's better than letting it go.  One day, I will be glad I documented all of these things!  :)

We were so excited to have Sheila and Hunter come for a visit right before we went to Alabama.  As soon as they got to Dallas, we hit the ground running.  Sheila is a HUGE car fan!  She loves new cars, old cars, fixer upper cars, etc....  She even competes in car shows herself. She watches Gas Monkey on TV, so we went to the Gas Monkey store and bar for dinner.  It was a fun time!  We were hoping to get a peak at the stars, but they were out of town that day.


The next day, we took the boys to top golf to play some golf.  



The following day, we went to Hawaiian Falls and stopped for frozen custard.  We had a great time catching up and spending time with them!




They headed back on Wednesday.  I had to work that day, but Sheila took Judd and Hunter to breakfast at Spoons in McKinney before they headed out (Hunter's choice)!  ;) 


Thanks for coming to see us Sheila and Hunter!  We had a great time!  Come again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts