A Birthday, Some Football, and Jewelry!


Well, It's been a while, so I have some catching up to do!

First of all, I had a great Birthday!  Between several lunches with friends, Birthday cakes and gifts, I'm pretty sure I celebrated the entire month of September!  The scales would agree with that!!  (Oops!)  It sure was fun, though!

Carrie took me to lunch and then we went to Kendra Scott to pick out my Birthday earrings!  Woo hoo!  I always have fun with Carrie!  We are two peas in a pod!


I chose sushi for our family celebration.  Yum!!


My boys agreed to a picture since it was my Birthday!  ;)


Max was excited about my Birthday too!  ;)


I may or may not have bought myself a Birthday cake.  (When you are 43 years old at my house and want a Birthday cake, you have to get it for yourself, and I'm ok with that!)


Speaking of Birthday cake, my sweet friend, Sacha, made me a cake at our supper club.  Okay, okay, I may have requested her to make me a cake!  Ha!Ha!  It was good!  Thanks Sacha!  :)


Enough talk about Birthdays.  Moving on.....


I cheered Jack on for his Fun Run at school!  It was a blazing 100 degree day, but the kids were troopers!






My sweet friend, Rita, talked me into hosting a jewelry party at my house.  We had fun playing in her jewelry box!





Friday night lights have been in full swing, as well as marching competition!  We LOVE this time of year!








These 3 are trouble!  ;)


That wraps it up for now.  Next up...2 surgeries, a visit from Mimi and then Halloween!  


Comments

Popular Posts