A little of This and a lot of That - Christmas Time!


Life lately has been anything but boring!  

Case and point...




One of Jack's teachers sent me these pictures from class that day.  He hates getting special attention.  Can you tell?  (This is Bart Roberts' child by the way!!)



Max has been my shopping and errand running buddy lately.  It seems every time I head to the car he's right there with me begging to go.  So, what can I say?  He loves a good car ride and he loves his mama too!


Judd had a trial guitar lesson last week.  He is excited to start taking lessons!





I took this picture last Saturday morning.  Jack asked me if we could sit on the couch in front of the fire and watch a Christmas movie together, while drinking coffee and hot tea.  I couldn't pass that up!!  I love this time of year!



Judd had his Christmas band concert last Saturday.  So handsome!



And Jack had his 5th grade choir concert last night.  Also, handsome!



These crazies clean up nice!



I never in a million years dreamed I would ever be buying tights for anyone in our family other than myself.  Well, never say never!!  Introducing Jack as the Grinch...


The 3 amigos...



Carter (loved his suit!), Riley, and Jack (I mean, the Grinch!)...


Lastly, we all went to see for King and Country's Christmas concert last Saturday night!!  It was SO GOOD!  They are our favorite, so this was SO EXCITING!!!!!  It's a night I won't soon forget, and neither will the boys!  I think even Bart, who is not big on concerts, enjoyed it!













SO MUCH FUN!!!

Comments

Popular Posts