Shaving 101, a Jack funny, a Makeover and a visit from an old teacher (How's that for a title?) Haha!

Well.... The last time I blogged was Christmas.  Oops!  Lots has happened since then, so I am going to try to catch up.  

We will start with this.  How is he old enough to shave his face??  I mean seriously??  


We had a little snow.  When I say just a little, I mean just a little.  But it was still fun even though it happened while the boys were in school.  :(




I was just happy I had the chance to wear my new beanie and Hunter boots!  



So, here is a little funny.  See the urn below?  I bought two of them to put on our mantle.  When Jack first saw them, he asked me, "Are those for my grandmother's ashes?".   (Insert wide eyes here)  Say what???!!!  Where in the world does he come up with this stuff??  I told my Mom what he said and when she came to visit she asked, "Which one is mine?".  Haha!  

Side note...I did not keep them on the mantle.  



Another Jack funny... I am always getting on to him for wearing his shoes in the house.  Well, one afternoon he came home from school and wanted to watch TV for a few minutes before going outside to play with his friends.  He didn't want to have to take off his shoes so I found him like this......


Hahahaha!

We have had this antique desk for most of our married life.  It was Bart's grandmother's.  It has been in need of a major make over for the last 10-15 years.  We finally decided to go for it!


So, here's the finished product...



I LOVE IT!

Last, I wanted to share this picture of Mrs. Sherman with some of her students from last year.  She moved to California last year and a few months later found out her 4 year old daughter had cancer.  She has been in the fight of her life!  We pray for her every day!  It was so fun getting to hug Mrs. Sherman's neck!  I am also happy to report that her daughter just got a report of "NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE"!  She still has a fight in front of her for the next 3 years, but she is a living miracle right now!  We praise God!!



More to come...

Comments

Popular Posts