A Night at the Grand

After the 4th of July, we decided to sneak off to the Grand Hotel for a night.  It's one of our favorites for sure!  It's just beautiful! 


Bart was kind enough to let me get a massage when we arrived.  My back had been hurting pretty bad, so it was just what I needed.  The Grand Hotel Spa is my absolute favorite spa!  


After my massage, I joined the boys at the pool.  We hung out and had dinner by the pool.  They had a movie by the pool that night, so that was fun.






Just gorgeous!



The only thing better than the beautiful sunsets at the Grand, are the gorgeous sunrises!  I made sure I got up in time to walk the pier and have coffee while the sun was coming up.    So peaceful!






I grabbed the boys and we all went to breakfast.  We LOVE their breakfast!  It is the best!

  




You might be from the south if you use the cereal/oatmeal bowls for your sausage gravy!  Haha!


One of the many perks of being an early bird is you get the BEST chairs by the pool! 


Ah!  So pretty!  I could sit there all day!


We all showered around lunch time and then met Tina and Abigail in Fairhope for a late lunch before heading back to Mobile.


Mom sent me this picture of Cooper and Moose!  They had a great time together!  :)


The boys and I went to dinner with Mom and Dad at one of our favorite places.  Now, that is a Big Daddy sized onion ring right there!  LOL!


The next day, we packed up and headed home.  It was a much shorter trip than we usually take to Mobile in the summer, but we had to get back for mission trips, camps and lessons!

As always, it was a great time in Alabama!  

Comments

Popular Posts