Catching up - Picture Overload!


I am waaaaay behind on posting.  I'm sure you guys have been wondering what happened to me.  And when I say "you guys", I mean my Mom and Sacha (the only ones that read this blog)!  ๐Ÿ˜†

We have enjoyed our summer so much!  My only complaint is that it is flying by way too fast!!  Before I talk about summer, though. I need to close out our school year (told ya I am behind!).  ๐Ÿ˜€

WARNING...This post is ALL OVER THE PLACE!  We will call it the "ADHD Post"........SQUIRREL!!  ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'll start with Jack's field day and awards day.  We are so proud of both of our boys!  I don't have any end of the year pics for Judd because there was not an opportunity for picture taking.  But I do have some of Jack since the school makes a pretty big deal of it when they leave 5th grade and head on to.......can I say it?.......I don't want to.......Ugh........It's happening, though, no matter if I admit it or not..........MIDDLE SCHOOL!  ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ฅ  That's right...My BABY is headed to Middle School!  (Hold me)




 Jack had the BEST teachers at Light Farms!  We are going to miss them so very much!



Mr. Juarez was definitely a favorite (and I am pretty sure the feeling was mutual)!



There may have been tears shed by both Mrs. Stege and myself after this picture!  She has a heart of gold!  Jack was so very lucky to have her two years in a row!  To say we will miss her next year is an understatement! (Pass me a tissue, please!)



The 3 amigos are growing up!!






Jack and his girl FRIENDS (although, a little birdie told me the girl to his left might be his actual girlfriend).  Hmmm.? ๐Ÿ˜‰



Ryan and Nate!



Riley :)



So glad he got to bring home his recorder to keep!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ  Really, Mr. Juarez....you shouldn't have!  ๐Ÿ˜ต



Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to Levi a few days after school got out.  I'm not going to lie....this was tough!  Really tough!  We all just love that kid so much!  I could write an entire post on this.  This was my facebook post, "Such a fun night celebrating our Levi! Lots of laughs and a few tears too. It's going to be so hard telling him goodbye on Wednesday when he moves to Florida. He has been a best friend to Judd for the past 2 years. He lives around the corner and comes over all the time. He is like my 3rd child (he even calls me Mom sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ข). Things just won't be the same without you here in TX, Levi. We wish you the very best as you transition to a new city/state and meet new friends. You will do great no matter where you are! You are a polite, respectful, talented, smart, fun, all around good kid! Florida is lucky to have you!! You will always hold a special place in our hearts and are welcome to come and visit any time! We love you to pieces and are praying for you and your family in the days/weeks/months to come! "



Oh my heart!  We miss this boy so much already!



Next up.....A visit from my sweet friend, Amy, who had just returned from Africa.  It was so fun catching up with her!  I could've sat and listed to her stories about Africa all day long!



I always like to document our first swim.  This was not technically our first swim of the season, but it was our first swim in our pool at the club!  So fun!  I LOVE SUMMER!









Waterproof cards?  Why not!  Ha!



Moving on....  This post is all over the place!  Haha!

Bart finally completed the media room.  To say my boys (all 3) were excited about this is an understatement!!



Movie night, anyone??!!



Judd went with the youth group from our Church to Ft. Walton Beach for camp this year.  He had a great time!



Fun group of boys!






I was so happy to pick him up afterwards!  I like my baby birds at home in the nest with me!  ;)



In other news....  Cooper has been keeping us on our toes and laughing!  He is the cutest, funniest dog!  We love him!  Well, most of us do.  I'm not sure Max would use the word "love".  He tolerates him...most of the time.  ๐Ÿ˜‰



This little mess LOVES the water!


 



He likes to help me work too!  ;) 



He also gives the most pitiful pouty faces sometimes!




Next up....Mom comes to town and we head to Mobile!  Stay tuned!!



Comments

Popular Posts