Visit to Mobile - Part 2

Cooper LOVED being in Alabama!  He especially loved playing with Mae Mobley!  Those two hit it off right from the start!





The girls made a trip to downtown to eat lunch at one of our favorites, Spot of Tea!




We swam in Ms. Harriet's pool that afternoon, which is always a favorite of our boys!


These two are ready for some snorkeling!






Slime, anyone??  Turns out making slime is a great rainy day activity!


Any guesses where I was the morning I took this picture?


My new "whip" (isn't that what the kids say?)!  LOL!  JUST KIDDING!!!  In my dreams!


These two had a BLAST playing in the mud one day!  Haha!


Cooper loved his Aunt Kristie!



But I think he got home sick at times because we found him in my suitcase on several occasions.  Sweet boy!





Cooper didn't know what to think of Socks, the cat!  It was pretty funny watching him trying to figure out Socks.  He gained a healthy respect for the cat by the time he left!  ;)


That's it for today.   Next up.....Bart arrives and we head to Mee Maw and Pee Paw's house!

Comments

Popular Posts