LA Mission Trip

Judd came to us a few months ago and told us about an opportunity to go to Los Angeles, CA on a mission trip with the youth group.  He said he felt like he should go.  From that moment on, I knew God was going to do big things through Him and I couldn't wait to see what that looked like!

He came back changed for the better.  He learned how to live out and show God's love and how to share the gospel with the lost.  They handed out water bottles at Runyon Canyon, hosted parties in the park, served food to the homeless on skid row, worshiped at Hillsong Church, and so much more.  I am so thankful he had this opportunity!  I have a feeling it won't be his last mission trip!


































Matthew 28:16-20

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”










Comments

Popular Posts