Snip Snip, Skating, and Camp

Well....Cooper had to go get "snipped" a couple of weeks ago.  They repaired his umbilical hernia at the same time.  Look at that face.  Do you think he had any idea what was in store for him that day? 😯





Poor buddy had to wear this cone of shame for about 10 days.  Bless his heart.  😔




I mean..... 😞



Judd started band camp the instant he came home from LA!



And Jack went to his first camp!  It was Pine Cove in the City.  He LOVED IT!


His group with their fearless leader..






These two are a mess!  We took them to Hula Hut for dinner one night and they hammed it up big time!










They called this their "Titanic pose"! 😆




On Saturday, we stopped by Carrie and Tim's yogurt shop for a tasty treat!  Carrie and I just happened to be dressed alike!  Ha!  


The boys wanted to go ice skating before school started, so we grabbed some friends and hit the ice!




I'll leave you with a couple of pitiful cone of shame pictures...





I am pretty sure this happened the day after we took the cone off!  Grrrrrr! 😠


Which lead to a bath...


This one is a mess!  A cute mess.  But a mess for sure!


He loves me!


Is it a dog or a lion??  You decide!


The day after the lion picture was taken, Coop got a haircut.  While he looks "cleaner", I miss his lion look.  It's my favorite!  💓



Comments

Popular Posts