Tennessee Comes to Town!

We were so excited when Reid called us to tell us Nathan had a soccer tournament in Plano and they were coming to Dallas!  They stayed with us and we had a blast!











Ella loves to bake and she couldn't wait to bake with me.  We had a great time!




In between baking, we played beauty parlor!  So fun!




She got HUGE points with me when she told me she LOVED my wedding dress and wanted to wear it one day when she gets married!  She particularly loved the big, puffy sleeves!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†


Cooper LOVED Aunt Amy!  LOL! 


We had a great time with them and even got to watch Nathan play in one of his games.

Be careful, Reid!







 Drew loved his big cousin, Judd!



Bart took the boys to tour The Star, the new Cowboy's practice stadium in Frisco, on Labor Day.


They thought it was pretty amazing!


And just because I can't resist posting a few pictures of this cute face...


This was his first manner's class.  He did great!


 I can't figure out why they sit like this when Jack eats breakfast every morning.




Ahhhhh.  Now I get it!  πŸ˜„


But how can you say no to a face like this?



Comments

Popular Posts