Homecoming



When Mom was in town, she got to enjoy all of the homecoming festivities with us.  It was a week choc full of fun!

The week started off with the official "Mum exchange".


For my readers (my family back home 😆😆😆), Those big things they are holding in their hands are called mums.  Well, hers is a mum and his is a garter...and they wear these to school on the Friday of the homecoming game.

Exhibit A:


This is obviously a Texas tradition (a very expensive one, at that).  Here is a close up of them...




You should've seen Tasha and I when we went to the mum store for the first time.  (Yes, there is such a thing! 😲)






Welcome to Texas!!  😉

We took Mom to the homecoming parade.  We love going to this every year!  It's so much fun!












On Friday, Mom and I went to the pep rally!




I don't have any pics from the football game, but I did take one at dinner before.


On Saturday, Judd went to the Homecoming dance.  I thought he and his date, Kaitlin, looked so handsome and pretty.  He had a great time!  










Silly boys!




Some of the kids came back to our house after the dance, so Mom and I had some snacks ready for them.




Homecoming 2017 is in the books!  It was a great time!  I loved having Mom here for all of the festivities!  Sadly though, I had to let her go back home on Sunday.  😢


💗💗💗

Comments

Popular Posts