We Are Family!

My Mom, Kristie and Kamryn came to Dallas to visit!!



Mom had a little trouble in the Mobile airport, though.  I guess the Mike and Ike's she had in her bag made them a little suspicious!  Doesn't she look suspicious?!  😆

Photo cred: Kristie (who laughed hysterically at her while she got her pat down)!  😆


They made it and we hit the ground running!  We squeezed in SO MUCH shopping and food! (Our two favorite things - ha!)


Cooper LOVES LOVES LOVES Mimi! 💗


We went to the outlet mall, some boutiques in Celina, the Galleria, but our favorite was the McKinney Square.  It's hard to beat!


My sis/BFF!


Love this little girl so much!  She was such a trooper, too, with all of our shopping!!  (I may have bribed her with ice cream, which is her favorite, a time or two!)  😉


Getting our nails did...




We got our Mexican fix while they were here for sure!  LOL!




She loves me!  Don't you, Kam?!  Say it!  You know you love your Aunt Tonya most of all!  😉


We hung out at the park one day when the weather was nice.  Love these two so much!


You are never too old to play at the park!  (Not shown.... Kristie and I on the see saw!  LOL!)



Kristie LOVED Trader Joe's so much, we went twice!  We are obviously related!



Sure, I'll buy you that slime since you are so cute!  (Don't forget that when I am old and grey!)  ;)


Spaghetti and Meatball wearing our vests! #twining #notreally #imshortandfatshestallandskinny


They loved seeing The Star!


My little Valentine's coffee bar I set up for them...






Top Golf was a hit!


My main squeeze!


Go Judd!




Kristie and I went to see Little Big Town and it was SO GOOD!






Ice skating at the Galleria wasn't as fun as they'd hoped thanks to their very cheap skates.  Not sure we will do that there again.  But it made for a cute picture anyway!  ;)


You are NEVER too old for the American Girl store!  I was still in awe walking through that store!


We made cauliflower pizza for Kristie, Bart and I and ordered Palio's for mom and the kids one night.  It was good!


I tried out a Keto friendly brownie mix too.  It was our first dessert in over a month.  Not bad!


We also discovered something new to us....i cream!  So good and diet friendly for Bart and I too!  BONUS!


So thick.  SO GOOD!


Mom, Kris, and Kam got to go to Jack's first band contest and also to his first concert.  What a treat for us to have family here for that!  Jack did great and looked handsome too!




These two... 😜


We had such a great time with them!  The week flew by so fast!


This is how we all felt saying goodbye....


Come baaaaaaaack soon!

Comments

Popular Posts