A SNAKE!



Well, we are all awake now! πŸ˜³ When trying to get Cooper back inside this morning after his potty break, i saw something had his attention. I wasn’t sure what it was (a bunny, a mouse, a snake, or maybe the bobcat that’s been spotted on our street), but i knew there was something hiding inside of a big box we put out for recycling and it was ALIVE! I got closer and heard it move! Yikes!!! I called Jack to come look. He peeked in and saw a SNAKE!! πŸEeeeeek!!!! πŸ˜±. Cooper was trying so hard to get it (which freaked me out!) Of course, Bart had already left for work. πŸ™„ So, what’s a girl that’s TERRIFIED of snakes to do??? πŸ€” Go wake the oldest boy and tell him to grab WHATEVER he was going to need to kill a snake...and HURRY!! And I mean HURRY (And by the way, good morning)! 

Judd was barefoot, but armed and ready with the largest shovel we own. (Probably not the best idea, but i wasn’t worried about his bare feet at that moment. Just GET THAT SNAKE!). Jack and i gathered around (but not too close). We had Bart on the phone for support. (Like he could do anything while driving on the toll road. πŸ™„) Judd was armed and ready.

So, we wait....

3 hours later.....
(Not really, Mom. It’s a line from Sponge Bob) πŸ˜‰

All of a sudden, to our surprise, out jumped the teeniest, tiniest, cutest, little toad you ever did see!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. He hopped out as if to say, “Good morning! What’s with all the racket? Can you hold it down out there? It’s too early for this kind of excitement!” πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Bwahaha! I’m still laughing! We must’ve looked like complete fools! πŸ˜œ

Well, we are all WIDE awake now! I feel like I could run a marathon! (Well, that may be a bit of a stretch. Maybe I could walk 3 miles instead of 2 (watch out Tasha! πŸ˜‰), but you get the idea. A second cup of coffee is not needed this morning!) πŸ˜³πŸ˜¬

Happy Friday! I hope your Friday morning was as exciting as ours, minus a snake or toad! 😬











Comments

Popular Posts