End of School Wrap Up

We are SO GLAD summer has officially arrived at our house!  Summer is our favorite!!  

Before we dive too far into summer, I wanted to document our happenings in the last month.  

Jack had his end of the year band concert.  He did great!  




The boys spoiled me with brunch at the Dallas Arboretum for Mother's Day!


How lucky am I?


My boys!


My honey!


Blessed!



I met this sweet friend for lunch the last week of school.  It was great catching up with her!



Judd has his band banquet.  It's hard to believe he will be a Senior this time next year!


Judd and his date, Morgan.


My dates to the banquet! ;)


The bros!


Mason and Judd with their dates.


The traditional, "It's summer!" after school surprise!


Our neighborhood "School's Out!" pool party!






Have I mentioned we love summer?

Comments

Popular Posts