Band, Band, Oh, and More Band!




Football  Marching season was so busy around here.  Then came Thanksgiving, then my surgery, the Christmas.  Goodness, September through December was a blur! There was no way I could stay afloat with by blog.  So, I am attempting to catch up on life here on the blog this weekend.  

First up, as mentioned in the title...Band.

I'm going to start with Jack.  Jack is in the Symphonic band this year. He takes drum and piano lessons.  He is really growing as a musician!  We are so proud of him!  His band got to play at a couple of football games this year.  Below, is the middle school game.  Jack did great and looked to have fun!










My cute drummer boy! 


Next up...A visit from Mimi AND Big Daddy!  (Yes, you read that correctly!  They both came!)  They wanted to come watch Judd march since it's his Senior year.  We were excited to have them!


Cooper was in heaven having Mimi here!

Mom and I did lots of this...


Dad did lots of this...


I took Mom and Dad to tour The Star.  They (especially Dad) really enjoyed it! Bonus...we got to see Dak Prescot and Amari Cooper from afar!  So cool! 












Dad "watching TV" again...


Still "watching TV"...


I was so excited Mom and Dad would be here for Judd's Senior Night!  (Let's not talk about how they completely missed it due to that blasted train!  I still get angry when I think about that!  GRRRR!)


Our Senior...


Judd with Dr. Watkins (the BEST Superintendent!)


My sweet friend, Carrie and I, getting ready to watch our Seniors march!


Mom and Dad participating in the school Alma Mater!  Love it!


Judd's fan club!






The Seniors from Judd's section!  Good buddies!


That would be Mr. Alstrin, their band director!  ;)


The next day Mom and Dad came to watch Judd in his competition.  In a word, it was HOT!  Whew!  So hot!













Oh, and did I mention they found out they MADE STATE?!?!?!?!  So exciting!!






 Exciting times!!


Dad went home, but Mom stayed a few more days!  :)


We had fun doing our usual....eating Mexican food and shopping! :)


Bart and I voted while she was here.


And the boys participated in dress up day for Halloween at school.  They represented the office this year.  

Say hello to "3 Hole Punch Jim"



And say hello to "Dwight"




Hee Hee!

I'm going to wrap this post up, but there is still more band I need to include!  We had some exciting times in San Antonio and Indianapolis!

To be continued...


Comments

Popular Posts