Jack's Baptism

When we moved to Prosper and were living in our little apartment, Jack came to me and asked me how to become a Christian.  We talked about it and he prayed to ask Jesus in his heart!  Such a sweet day!

We discussed baptism with Jack, but he wasn't quite ready to do that at the time.  We didn't pressure him, but since that day, I prayed for God to stir Jack's heart so he would want to follow Jesus in believer's Baptism.  Well, that day came a few months ago after church one day.  He decided he was ready!  

We scheduled his baptism so Mimi and Big Daddy could be here.  That was so special!  His best friend, Paxton, also came.  It was awesome!  Such a special day for Jack!














Side note...I LOVE that Jack wears his "MADE NEW" shirt to school all the time!  He is so proud to follow Jesus!  I pray he will always be this way and will be a "LIGHT" wherever he goes!


Comments

Popular Posts