Spring Break Cont...

After we got back from St. Louis, we had a planned "stacation" and it was WONDERFUL!  I took off this week, so I could enjoy being with the boys without having to worry about work.  We had so much fun!  We had a couple of pajama days.  We love those at our house!  I did some baking (which means I did too much eating).  I blame the weather for that one.  We have had quite the chilly spring break (we even had some snow flurries today).  We met some friends at the park on our one really nice day.  We went to see a movie and ate too much popcorn.  We cleaned out the boys' closets (Ahhhhhhh!  That felt good!).  We rented movies.  We slept late everyday.  And by "slept late" I mean til about 7:30.  That's pretty late for our house.  

It was so very nice!  

Playing with friends at the park!


Making cinnamon rolls!


I feel the need to take a picture every time I make them because I feel like it's such an accomplishment when I finish!  I always feel as if I have earned the "Good Housekeeping Seal" when I am done!  Ha!


I know it's a bit early, but we went ahead and dyed Easter eggs this week.


Purty!


The boys decorated cupcakes and cake balls at the neighbor's house today.  Can you say "sugar high"?!  Yikes!


It was a super fun week!  We are not looking forward to getting back to the grind tomorrow.  It's going to be so hard to get up and get going when the alarm goes off in the morning. 
 Zzzzzzzzzz


Comments

Popular Posts