Play That Funky Music White Boy

Okay, not really.  There isn't much "funky" about the trumpet.  Ha!  

We are so proud of our trumpet player, though.  Judd is chair #2 out of 40!  Woo hoo!  The funny thing is, he NEVER practices!  So, I guess he just gets it naturally.  (What can I say?)  ;)  KIDDING!!  I can't take all the credit.  I played the piano and the clarinet, but his Daddy is the one that played the trumpet.  So, I guess he gets it honestly.

He had his spring band concert this past Thursday night.  We could only see his back, but they sounded so good!  We were very impressed with how far they have come since the Christmas concert.

I took a picture of him warming up (he was not too happy with me for doing that - hee hee!).  Sitting to his right is Maddy.  She goes to Church with Judd.  And, that's James next to her. They were also not digging the picture taking mom very much!  Ha!  ;)


This is the view we had.  Not very good, but they still sounded great!


And for your enjoyment, I present to you the 6th grade Centennial Middle School Band....(Drum roll).....







Comments

Popular Posts