Spring Break - Part 1 "Our Weekend in OKLAHOMA!"

We made a last minute decision to pack the car and head to Tulsa for a quick weekend trip!  It was the PERFECT start to our Spring Break! 

We arrived late Friday night, so we dropped Judd off at Ethan's house and ran by Kelly's to say hi.  I don't have any pictures to share, but I am so glad I got to give Kelly and Abby a quick hug!  :)

I got up early Saturday morning and met Amy and Kristi for breakfast and a quick trip to J. Spencer.  So fun catching up with these two!  :)


I met Leslie, Erin, and Leanne for a quick sushi lunch at In The Raw.  So fun laughing with these 3!  SO MUCH FUN!


While I was at lunch with friends, Bart and Jack met Mark at "The Burn" (Bart and Mark's favorite BBQ in Tulsa!).  After lunch, we met back up and headed to Bass Pro for a bit.  Then, we picked up Kyler so he and Jack could hang out.  Our hotel had a little putt putt course which was great!


We were so glad our old neighbors, John, Jennifer, Jackson and Blake got to come swim with us!  It was great seeing them!


After swimming, we hung out in our hotel room for a bit and then went to dinner with some of our very favorites in Tulsa!!

These girls....I miss them SO VERY MUCH!!



So fun seeing so many people we had not seen in so long!



And this group right here.....  I can't even tell you how much I love this group! 



Judd loved being with his best buddies!



And we loved catching up with their parents!  (We missed Sheila and Hunter, though.) 


So glad my pretend "daughter", Natalie, stopped by after work!  Loved seeing her!  She's just precious! :)


These kids...


Kyler stayed the night with us at the hotel.  He and Jack had a blast!  Our room had a little kid's suite with bunk beds and a Playstation, which was awesome for them.  


They were awesome bellhops as we loaded up the car!  ;)




We went to FBCBA before heading back to the Big D.  It was fun to see a few more friends before heading back home.  

This is sweet Emma.  I just love her.  Precious girl that happens to be one of Judd's good friends.


And again, this group.....


I just can't say enough about this group of kids.  They are one of my favorites for sure.  Such a great group of kids.  We leave a little piece of our hearts behind in OK every time we go home because of this group right here.  It would not surprise me one bit if Judd goes to OU or OSU because we wants to be near these kids.  And honestly, that would be fine by me.  :)

What a perfect weekend get-a-way to kick off our Spring Break! 



Comments

Popular Posts